GPS location: 50.53 -116.15416666666667
Google maps is not accurate with our address and so when you use a GPS or your cellphone then you better put in the GPS coordinates instead of our address!
- Go to the town of Invermere [when you are on the 93/95 turn off to town at the intersection with lights [there is a Tim Hortons at the corner]]
- Follow the road – after a few minutes you will drive down on a big hill and you can see the big lake on your left hand
- You will pass a gas station [PetroCan] and which is on your left hand side
- Keep going straight at the lights
- You will go over a bridge [over the rail road tracks] and then immediately take a right into the direction of “Panorama”
- This road is called “Toby Creek Road”
- Stay on Toby Creek road for 6 km. / 4 miles
- Make a right onto Houlgrave Road [there are three sets of mailboxes on your right-hand side]
- Stay on Houlgrave Road for another 6 km. / 4 miles [there are quite a few turns in Houlgrave Road: just stay on the main road]
- Towards the end, Houlgrave Road turns to the right [don’t go straight: that’s a dead end ‘cul de sac’]
- When you come through the gate stay on the drive-way which goes to the right.
- Make a stop at the house [400 meters from the gate] and we will go from there!
- When you think, you are lost you will be at our place!